Kapil Sharma Net Worth
Kapil Sharma is an Indian Comedian and a Bollywood Actor. Estimate of Kapil Sharma net worth is $ 24.2 Million (₹ 174 Crore).
|Net Worth:||$ 24.2 Million (₹ 174 Crore)|
|Date Of Birth:||2 April 1981|
Kapil Sharma Biography
Kapil Sharma was born on 2 April 1981 in Amritsar which is situated in State Punjab of India. He came from a middle class family where his father Jeetendra Kumar Punj was head constable in Punjab Police and his mother is a house wife.
When he was 16 years old his father was diagnosed with cancer and after 7 years of that his father died in AIIMs (Delhi) in 2004.
He studied his school in Shri Ram Ashram Senior Secondary School of Amritsar and completed his college in a Hindu college of Amritsar.
He has two siblings one brother and one sister. His brother’s name is Ashok Kumar Sharma who is a Police Constable of Punjab Police. His sister’s name is Pooja Pawan Devgan.
Kapil Sharma has lived his life as a middle class person but wanted his life to be much more bigger so he started his career by performing in comedy shows. In 2006 he was a contestant of Punjabi TV program “Hasde Hasande Ravo“.
But his career jumped in 2007 when he won season 3 of a comedy reality show “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge” for which he got a cash prize of $ 14 Thousand (₹10 Lakhs).
In 2008 he was a host of Comedy Television Series “Chhote Miyan” and in 2009 he was a contestant of multiple TV shows like “Laughter Knights”, “Ustaadon Ka Ustaad” and “Hans Baliye”.
From 2010 to 2013 he have continuously won 6 seasons of a comedy television series “Comedy Circus”. He performed in “Comedy Ka Daily Soap” and “Star Ya Rockstar” in 2010 and 2011 respectively. In 2010 he also acted in a film “Bhavnao Ko Samjho” as Thakur’s son.
From 2013 to 2016 he was a host of comedy television series “Comedy Nights with Kapil” aired on colors channel.
In 2014 he was a guest in big TV shows like “Kaun Banega Crorepati” and “The Anupam Kher Show”. While in 2015 he have acted in two movies ‘ABCD 2’ and ‘Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon‘ and was a guest of multiple programs like ’60th Filmfare Awards’, ‘Farah Ki Daawat’, ‘Aap Ki Adalat’, ‘Dance India Dance’, ‘Indian Idol Junior’, ‘The Voice’, ‘Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi’ and ‘Star Guild Awards’.
After detachment with Colors TV channel he started his another comedy television show “The Kapil Sharma Show” with Sony TV. He hosted The Kapil Sharma Show season 1 in year 2016 and season 2 in 2018.
On 12 December 2018 he got married to Ginni Chatrath and they had a daughter on 10 December 2019.
In 2019 he was entered in a World Book of Records (London) as a most viewed stand-up comedian for his show “The Kapil Sharma Show”. Same year he also gave his voice in Hindi version of movie “The Angry Birds Movie 2” for a movie character “Red (a cartoon character of movie Angry Birds)”.
Kapil Sharma Income Sources
Most of Kapil Sharma net worth have increased from his comedy shows. Here are top income sources of Kapil Sharma given below.
- His charges per movie are about $ 550 Thousand per movie.
- For television shows he charges about $ 150 Thousand per episode.
- For any brand endorsement he takes about $ 140 Thousand.
- He charges about $14 Million for yearly contract with any company.
- In 2007 he won The Great Indian Laughter Challenge and earned $ 14 Thousand.
- From 2012 to 2014 by hosting and participating in various TV programs he earned about $ 3 Million.
- In 2015 his movie Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon made about $ 10 Million and he also participated in several shows which made him $ 2.6 Million this year.
- In 2016 he hosted several programs and started his show The Kapil Sharma Show which made him $ 3.2 Million.
- In 2017 he was guest and host of multiple TV shows and also acted in movie Firangi and made about $ 3.5 Million.
- In 2018 he hosted Filmy Time With Kapil Sharma along with The Kapil Sharma Show and also acted in a movie Son Of Manjeet Singh which made him about $ 4.3 Million.
- In 2019 he hosted The Kapil Sharma Show and along with other programs he made about $ 3.1 Million.
I hope this article have helped you to know Kapil Sharma net worth and biography. If you have any suggestions please let us know by commenting below.
Did We Make Any Mistake in This Article? Report an error and help us fix it!