Nick Jonas Net Worth
Nick Jonas is an American Actor and a Singer with impressive song writing skills. Estimated Nick Jonas Net Worth in 2020 is $ 25.2 Million (₹ 180 Crore).
|Net Worth:||$ 25.2 Million (₹ 180 Crore)|
|Date Of Birth:||16 Sept 1992|
Nick Jonas Biography
Nick Jonas is a short name for Nicholas Jerry Jonas. He is from Dallas City in Texas and his home town is Wyckoff in New Jersey.
Nick Jonas started his carrier as an actor when he was just 7 years old and in 2002 he released his first debut. Colombia Records got impressed by his work and helped him to form a band with his brothers Kevin and Joe in 2005. The band was named on their relationship as Jonas Brothers.
Jonas Brothers released their first studio album “Its About Time” in 2006. After some time they left Colombia Records and Singed a contract with Hollywood Records. In 2007 they released their second studio album which was self titled and was a big hit. After that Jonas Brothers became famous and got big fan followings.
In 2009 Nick formed a new band named Nick Jonas and the Administration and released a album “Who am I” in 2010. After that he focused on his acting career and had multiple appearances in Smash TV Series.
In 2013 Jonas Brothers officially broken their band formation and Nick started to work on his own solo studio album. After that he gave multiple hits as “Jealous” and “Last Year was Complicated“. In 2016 Nick won David Starlight Award for his impressive song writing.
Nick Jonas Income Sources
- In 2006 his album “It’s About Time” gave him income of $ 123 Thousand.
- In 2007 his band “Jonas Brothers” gave him income of $ 2.6 Million which added to nick jonas net worth.
- In 2008 his album “A Little Bit Longer” and a “Camp Rock” gave him income of $ 3.8 Million which added to nick jonas net worth.
- In 2009 his “3D biopic Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience” and “Lines, Vines and Trying Times” gave him income of $ 1.5 Million.
- In 2010 his Television Series “Jonas L.A.” and “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam” gave him income of $ 1 Million.
- In 2011 his Television Series “Mr. Sunshine” and “The Last Man Standing” gave him income of $ 45 Thousand.
- In 2012 his appearances in Television Series “Smash” and “Submissions Only” gave him some more income.
- In 2013 he released his single “Pom Poms” with Jonas Brothers and also worked in some Television Series.
- In 2014 his album “Nick Jonas” gave him income of $ 388 Thousand.
- In 2016 his 3rd solo album “Last Year Was Complicated” also helped him to earn good amount of money.
- In 2017 Nick Jonas acted in movie “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” and earned income of $ 2.1 Million which added to nick jonas net worth.
Did We Make Any Mistake in This Article? Report an error and help us fix it!