Priyanka Chopra Net Worth
Priyanka Chopra Jones is an Indian Bollywood Actress and a Singer. Priyanka Chopra Net Worth is approximately $ 27.8 Million (₹ 198 Crore).
|Net Worth:||$ 27.8 Million (₹ 198 Crore)|
|Date Of Birth:||18 July 1982|
Priyanka Chopra Biography
Priyanka Chopra was a student of Aeronautical Engineering and a model. During her education period she won a local beauty contest which made her mother to enter Priyanka in Famina Miss India Contest in 2000. After coming second in Famina Miss India Contest she went on Miss World Contest where she won Miss World 2000 Crown.
Her winning of Miss World 2000 grabbed attention of Bollywood and she got various offers to join Indian Film Industry. She accepted offer to join Indian Film Industry and started her acting career in 2002.
In 2002 she also sung her first song “Ullathai Killathe” of a Tamil Movie “Thamizhan”. In 2003 she made her first debut in a Bollywood movie “The Hero: Love Story of a Spy” and made many movies like “Andaaz”, “Mujhse Shaadi Karogi” and “Aitraaz”. In 2004 her movie “Aitraaz” became a hit and she got a big amount of fan following.
In 2005 she got chance to sing a song “Tinka Tinka” in her movie Karam but she declined it to focus on her acting career. Her dedication towards acting paid her back and she got chance in top production movies “Krish” and “Don”.
After that she acted in many hit movies like Fashion, Dostana, Kaminey, 7 Khoon Maaf, Barfi, Mary Kom and Bajirao Mastani till 2015. In 2015 she got chance to work in Hollywood Television Series Quantico.
In 2017 she played a role in Hollywood comedy film Baywatch. In same year she won a biggest Indian honor award “Padma Shree” by Government of India. In 2018 she got listed in “World’s 100 Most Powerful Women” by Forbes and got married to Nick Jonas.
After that she played a role in Hollywood movie “Isn’t It Romantic” and a Bollywood biopic “The Sky Is Pink” in 2019.
Priyanka Chopra Income Sources
- In 2000 she won Miss World crown and won a cash prize of $ 100 Thousand.
- In 2003 her movie “The Hero: Love Story of a Spy” made about $ 6.4 Million which added some money to Priyanka Chopra net worth.
- In 2004 her movie “Aitraaz” made about $ 4 Million.In 2006 her movie “Krish” made about $ 9.7 Million and Don made about $ 5.3 Million which added some money to Priyanka Chopra net worth.
- In 2008 her movie “Fashion” made about $ 8.4 Million which added some money to Priyanka Chopra net worth.
- In 2010 she hosted episode in “Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 3” and made $ 112 Thousand.
- In 2012 she released her first Single “In My City” and made some more income.
- In 2013 she worked in “Guess Girl” and made about $ 1.1 Million.
- In 2014 her movie “Mary Kom” made about $15 Million which added some money to Priyanka Chopra net worth.
- In 2016 she have done some products endorsements and made $ 900 Thousand.
- In 2017 she played a role in “Baywatch” which had a box office collection of $ 178 Million.
- From 2015 to 2018 she worked in Hollywood TV Series Quantico which made her $ 9 Million which got added to Priyanka Chopra net worth.
- In 2019 her movies “Isn’t It Romantic” and a Bollywood biopic “The Sky Is Pink” got box office collection of $ 48.8 Million and $ 4.8 Million respectively which added some money to Priyanka Chopra net worth.
Did We Make Any Mistake in This Article? Report an error and help us fix it!