Sundar Pichai Net Worth
Sundar Pichai is an Indian American Business Person who is currently working as CEO (Chief Executive Officer) at Alphabet Inc. and Google Inc. in California, America. Estimate of Sundar Pichai net worth is $ 920 Million (₹ 6530 Crore).
|Net Worth:||$ 920 Million (₹ 6530 Crore)|
|Date Of Birth:||10 June 1972|
Sundar Pichai Biography
Sundar Pichai was born on 10 June 1972 in Madurai City in Indian State of Tamil Nadu. He grew up with his mother Lakshmi Pichai and father Regunatha Pichai in a small apartment at Ashok Nagar, Chennai.
He completed his school in Jawahar Vidyalaya and his college (12th) in Vana Vani School of IIT Madras. While he was in school he was a good cricket player and was a captain of his high school cricket team.
He completed his degree from IIT Karagpur in Metallurgical Engineering and his Masters from Stanford University in Material Sciences.
Sundar Pichai also have done MBA from Wharton School of University of Pennsylvania where he became Siebel and Palmer Scholor.
He got married with his college girlfriend Anjali Pichai and got settled in California America. They have two children, daughter Kavya Pichai and Son Kiran Pichai.
Before working for Google Inc. Sundar Pichai was working for ‘McKinsey & Company’. In 2004 he joined “Google Inc.” and worked as Leader of Product Management and Innovation team. There he worked on multiple software products including Google Chrome, Google Drive and Chrome OS. He also worked on Google owned apps like Gmail and Google Maps.
On 10 August 2015 he was appointed to become a CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Google Inc. In 2017 he gave speech in World Internet Conference of China.
In 2018 he had to testify for google related issues (such as potentially being politically biased) in front of US House Judiciary Committee.
In 2019 he became a CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Alphabet Inc. Which tremendously increased Sundar Pichai net worth.
Sundar Pichai Income Sources
- Most of the money Sundar Pichai made is from Google and Multiple Stock Awards.
- In 2014 including his salary of $ 650 Thousand and his several stocks he earned about $ 250 Million.
- In 2015 including his salary of $ 652.5 Thousand and his stock awards he got about $199 Million.
- In 2016 including his salary of $ 650 Thousand and his stock awards he made about $ 200 Million.
- In 2017 including his salary of $ 650 Thousand and compensation of $ 685 Thousand he earned about $ 1.34 Million.
- In 2018 his salary increased to $ 2 Million and with his older stocks he earned about $ 470 Million.
- In 2019 including his salary of $ 2 Million, compensation and stock awards he earned about $ 242 Million.
I hope this article have helped you to know Sundar Pichai net worth and biography. If you have any suggestions please let us know by commenting below.
Did We Make Any Mistake in This Article? Report an error and help us fix it!